If you’re searching for the smallest fitness tracker possible for your small wrists, you’re in the right place. While a large number of fitness device offerings are built with medium-sized and larger wrists in mind, there are activity-tracking devices constructed for tinier wrist sizes.
You don’t have to measure bracelet size time and time again to find the right activity tracker for you. We’ve tested dozens of the best fitness trackers currently for sale, noting everything from their band sizes to their advanced features so you don’t have to! After all, who has the time nowadays?
From fitness trackers with long battery life to some of the best heart rate monitor offerings we’ve ever used, the following list of the 6 Best Fitness Trackers For Small Wrists has it all. Track your calories burned, monitor your blood pressure, and get going healthily with these six smartwatch standouts.
The 6 Best Fitness Trackers For Tiny Wrists In 2021
6) Polar A370 Small Fitness Tracker
- Continuous heart RATE - have the A370 intelligently Track your heart RATE through the twists and turns of everyday life.
- Assisted GPS - Use your phone's GPS to Track speed, distance and route ; Get notifications for incoming calls, messages, social media and calendar appointments right on the screen of your Polar A370.
- Improved sleep analysis - get the valued insight you need to get a good Nights rest ; The wristbands are made of a soft material and come with a secure buckle.
- Broadcast heart RATE - the A370 can be used as a hr sensor. Pair it to your favorite fitness app
- 3Rd party compatibility - exercise and activity data is automatically sent and is available to be used in services where you allow it
A versatile fitness tracker seemingly built with small wrists in mind, the Polar A370 Fitness Tracker packs a wallop full of advanced features in a demure casing. While it’s not the best small fitness tracker we’ve profiled in regards to durability and overall device smarts, it’s a fantastic change of pace from some of the more well-known activity tracker brands out there. It works well for both your workout routine and post-workout rest cycle, offering superior sleep tracking throughout the night.
- Accurate sleep tracking features personalized recommendations for better rest.
- A light, slim fitness tracker that doesn’t weigh a small wrist down.
- Assisted GPS uses your phone’s built-in GPS to aid your fitness routine.
- Continuous heart rate tracking helps you reach your fitness goals safely.
- It contains all of the key features you need out of an activity tracker for an affordable price.
- The sleep tracking system works diligently through the night to provide you with the info you need.
- The continuous heart rate tracker is rarely off.
- The battery life is lacking, with just about two days of juice per charge cycle.
- It’s not as intuitive as other devices here.
5) Garmin Forerunner 45S GPS Sports Watch
- Gps running Watch with Garmin Coach training plan support.Supported Application:GPS,Fitness Tracker,Heart Rate Monitor,Sleep Monitor,Music Player. Connectivity technology:GPS. Wireless comm standard:Bluetooth
- Smaller-sized easy-to-use running watch estimates heart rate at the wrist and Features GPS to Track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach Adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your paired compatible smartphone
- Safety and tracking Features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more.Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode.Included Components: Forerunner 45S; Charging Cable; Documentation
Many fitness trackers try hard to emulate Garmin’s technology, but there’s nothing like the real thing for active folks with very tiny wrists. That’s why we’ve included two different Garmin watches on this list. The first is the Garmin Forerunner 45S GPS Sports Watch — a slim, sleek activity tracking device that uses its amazing features to give you a complete picture of your overall health. From distance covered during workouts to tracking calories burned, this smartwatch superstar does it all.
- Built-in GPS tracker helps you log intervals, pace, distance, and much more.
- Small 39 mm watch face works well with a tiny wrist.
- Free Garmin Coach Adaptive service uses advanced technology to give you on-the-go advice.
- Advanced fitness tracker features including intelligent incident detection.
- It’s a well-size tracker for small wrists that packs a Garmin punch.
- The built-in GPS is up to the level of the company’s better wearable offerings.
- Very impressive battery life with up to a week of use per charge.
- The treadmill calibration is somewhat wonky.
- The Body Battery system needs work to be a more accurate service.
4) Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker
- Utilize 24/7 heart rate to more accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workouts
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned. Operating temperature is -10° to 45° C
- Automatically track sleep, plus due to the heart rate feature, get more insights into your light, deep & REM sleep stages
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging; varies with use and other factors. Maximum operating altitude is 8,535 m
- Automatically and conveniently, record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides in a snap with smart track. Syncing range up to 6 meters
The first brand we think of when we think of people with very small wrists is Fitbit. The Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker is perfectly constructed for those with a slender wrist size, just like the majority of their award-winning fitness trackers. The heart rate monitor is on point, the attention to various fitness activities is impressive, and the accurate data it provides is invaluable. And with connectivity to your smartphone’s GPS, you can get even more out of this ace fitness tracker.
- Basic features such as accurate HR monitoring and step tracking are well-calibrated.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for over 200 iOS, Windows 10, and Android smart devices.
- Connect to your phone’s GPS to get real-time distance and pace readouts.
- Perfectly sized for tiny wrists.
- The display is perfectly sized, bright, and full of color.
- You can take advantage of instant smart notifications for calories burned and changes in heart rate.
- The menu system is on the more intuitive end of smart watch and fitness tracker options.
- It sometimes mistakenly counts steps when you’re sleeping or driving.
- You need to wear it tight around your wrist for detailed sleep tracking services.
3) Garmin Fenix 5S Plus Fitness Watch
- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring trend line popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2” Sunlight-readable display and stainless Steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay. Smartphone compatibility - iPhone, Android
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
One of the most sturdy activity tracker options to ever hit the watch market, the Garmin Fenix 5S Plus Fitness Watch marries high-quality materials with a lengthy battery life that will last you for up to seven days! And with the help of Garmin’s top-shelf built-in GPS technology, your small wrists will have the world at their fingertips. Our favorite thing about the Fenix 5S Plus is its compatibility with the Garmin Connect app — an extensive lifestyle aid that can help you track everything from steps taken to your menstrual cycle.
- Most other fitness trackers aren’t as durable as this Garmin gem.
- Sapphire glass display window is as scratch-resistant as they come.
- Accurate GPS tracking with addition Galileo and GLONASS satellite functionality.
- Long battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 7 days per charge.
- The addition of Garmin Pay and Garmin Connect compatibility increases the utility of this top fitness band.
- The GPS tracking is reliable and helps you expand your overall fitness data for the better.
- The battery life is among the best in its category.
- Custom watch faces can sometimes cause the Garmin Fenix 5S Plus to glitch.
- The mapping feature doesn’t live up to its billing.
2) Apple Watch Series 6
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
The Apple Watch Series 6 is the very best that the beloved smartwatch series has to offer. The battery life is better than past Apple Watches, the sleep tracking is much more reliable, and the improved display is still small enough to work for extra tiny wrists. And thanks to the customizable nature of this smartwatch gem, you can take advantage of a variety of exercise modes (and third-party apps) to track everything from swimming exercises to your blood pressure spikes and drops.
- Apple-loving fitness enthusiasts will love that it syncs with other iOS devices.
- Improved heart rate monitor gets accurate readings from smaller wrists.
- Extended battery life compared to past Apple smart watch offerings.
- Get more fitness data for your buck thanks to a wide library of third-party fitness apps.
- If there’s a quality third-party app that works with a smartwatch, Apple probably has an agreement to access it.
- The improved display resolution and long battery life are both great selling points.
- It’s the best fitness tracker for those who want more than just a fitness tracker.
- If you don’t own other iOS devices, the syncing capabilities are virtually useless.
- The price of this smart device will scare some customers off.
1) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2: Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat: You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime: Galaxy Watch active2’s built in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep; It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- The Galaxy Watch Active2's long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless PowerShare.
If you know anything about true fitness, you know that rest and recovery are essential to maximizing your exercise time and minimizing your injury risk. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 will help you find your deep sleep cycle with a sleep tracker that outpaces the competition. And you don’t have to worry about the inaccuracy of a loose activity tracker thanks to the comfortable band options available to you. Measure your blood oxygen saturation levels, track your heart rate, and do anything else your heart desires with one of the coolest fitness smartwatches ever produced.
- Accurate built-in sleep tracker will help you trade your light sleep cycle for true deep sleep.
- Even the most basic fitness features in this fitness device are done extraordinarily well.
- Improved insights for fitness workouts and loads of health features to assist.
- It’s more than just an ordinary fitness band. It’s a high-quality smartwatch.
- It’s a feature-packed smartwatch that doubles as the best fitness tracker you can buy.
- The price point is extremely fair for everything that’s included here.
- The activity-tracking sensors are rarely off the mark.
- The battery life is solid but not as long as some other fitness trackers on our countdown.
- The Bixby voice assistant is buggy and not as useful as Alexa or Siri.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the smallest fitness tracker available right now?
The two smallest fitness trackers we’ve found for tiny wrists are the Fitbit Flex 2 and the budget-conscious Letscom Fitness Tracker. The former has a stretchy, aerodynamic construction and all of the Fitbit fitness and activity tracker bells and whistles you could want. It also has a watch band that measures less than half an inch in width. The latter is currently harder to find, but it’s a great bare-bones fitness tracker for smaller wrists with a price point that nearly anyone can afford.
What features should I look for in the best fitness trackers for small wrists?
The best fitness tracker for small wrists (and for you) should pad out its basic features with advanced perks and a comfortable build. Features you should look for from your next activity tracker include lengthy overall battery life, sleep trackers accurate enough to improve your rest, heart rate monitor tech that gets a reliable reading wrapped around your wrist, blood pressure readouts, multiple exercise modes, third-party smartwatch app compatibility, and either a built-in GPS or a mirroring function that works with your phone’s GPS.
In short, the best fitness tracker for small wrists should help you achieve your fitness goals while broadening your horizons about what those could and should be.
With fitness features that constantly raise the bar and modest case sizing, the six fitness trackers are the very best out there today for those with very small wrists. Your small wrists shouldn’t exclude from the best sleep tracking, GPS tracking, and overall fitness tracking in the smartwatch world. Grab one of the six fitness trackers above ASAP and start approaching your workouts with the help of the best wearable tech available.